Drools is a open source Business Logic integration Platform based on java from JBoss and RedHat. Here is one simple example to execute business logics based on rules. see more about drools
1. Create a maven project and add below dependencies
2. Create a .drl file to add our business logic (eligibility.drl)
3. Create Customer pojo class
4. Create a main class to load and fire rules
5. Add rule tracker class to listen all stages of firing rules
This class is added in the KieSession already in the above main class
6. Run the main program.
We can see the customer name + eligible for benefits printed as per our rules..