Here is one simple example to implement Hibernate One to One entity relationship using Hibernate Annotations. Let us consider Student and Student Mark list relationship. One student has only one Mark list.
Follow below steps to implement this association in Hibernate. In this example we used Java 1.7, Hibernate 3, Eclipse and MySQL .
1. Create a Java project and add Hibernate Libraries
2. Create Student Mark List entity (StudentMarkList.java)
3. Create Student entity (Student.java)
4. Create Hibernate config file (hibernate.cfg.xml)
5. Create a Main program to save entities