One to Many Relationships
According to the Relational Database One to Many is one record in a table is related to many records in other table. In this example we are going to implement this using Hibernate Annotations.
Let us consider Student and Books relation ship , one Student can have many number of books, see how can we map these relations via annotations.
1. Create a Maven Project with below dependencies
2. Create Book entity (Book.java)
3. Create Student entity (Student.java)
4. Create Hibernate Configuration File (hibernate.cfg.xml)
4. Create a Main class and Run it. (StudentMain.java)
6. Download Example