Apache WicketApache Wicket is a open source lightweight component-based web application framework for the Java programming language conceptually similar to JavaServer Faces and Tapestry.
- Eclipse Juno
- Apache tomcat 6.0
- Java 7
- Maven with Wicket quickstart
1. Create a Maven Project in eclipse.File->New->Other->Maven->Maven Project
2. Select Wicket quickstart artifact
Or Use the below command to generate the archetype
3. Maven Project created with below structure.
4. Deploy this project in TomcatRight click on the project->Run As->Tomcat Server Or Run the Start.java (Which is using Jetty server)